Sun, Oct 09|
Walking from Siena to Cortona
Come join Sara for a 7 day walk through history!
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2022, 9:00 AM – Oct 15, 2022, 5:00 PM
Siena, 53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
About the Event
This is an independently planned event from one of the top guides in the business and we are proud to offer to our members and commmunity. Please RSVP if you have interest and Sara will contact you to provide more details.
From the magnificent medieval city of Siena to the Etruscan Cortona through the iconic landscapes of the Crete Senesi and the fertile and industrious Val di Chiana, the villages of Torrita, Asciano, Sinalunga, Serre di Rapolano and Scrofiano.In the midst of the magnificent Crete Senesi, the plain of the Val di Chiana, its canals, villages, stories, artists, Etruscans, food and wine excellences and many small hidden gems that we can only discover with the slowness that the path offers. .
What is included in the package
- Dinner day 5
- Entrance and guided tour of the "Floor of the Siena Cathedral"
- Hiking Guide Service
- Secretarial service and travel registration
- Tourist Guide Service
- Transfers as scheduled
- Baggage transport
- All nights with breakfast included
The fee does not include
- 5 dinners
- Cancellation insurance with Covid coverage and holiday cancellation
- Drinks (in the dinner included)
- Packed lunches
- Tourist Tax to be paid locally
- Everything that is not expressly indicated in the item includes
- Travel to / from the Meeting Point
Cost: 880 Euro per person ( if single reservation, there is a 190 Euro supplement)